1. All the non-teaching staff, being supporting staff of the College should work in collaboration with
the Junior Superintendent under the orders of the Principal. Each one shall report to the duty in
2. They should strive to maintain the academic atmosphere of the College through the works
assigned to them.
3. They are not allowed to sub-delegate the responsibilities entrusted to them without the prior
permission of the principal.
4. They are not allowed to leave the College campus during the working hours unless permitted by
5. They should adhere strictly to the laws and regulations of the College.
6. They should deal with the students, the staff and the colleagues with respect and courtesy.
7. They should maintain honesty, discipline, fairness and justice in their official duties.
8. They should keep the confidentiality of the records maintained in their offices and are custodians
of the files, office seals and papers entrusted to his/her section.
9. If anyone raises complaints against the functioning of any section, he/she should be directed to
the Junior Superintendent. Matters beyond the jurisdiction of the Junior Superintendent should be
referred to the Principal without any delay.
10. On unavoidable circumstances they can take leave on working days. They should get permission
from the Principal and inform the leave to the immediate superiors for the proper functioning of the
11. Non-teaching staff who are working in the department laboratories shall maintain a stock
register for all the articles, equipment, chemicals, etc and they will be responsible for all the articles
and files under their custody.
12. For articles damaged by the students a separate register should be maintained.
13. They should refrain from the use of alcohol and other intoxicants in the campus and also from
receiving bribes of any type. Moral uprightness is expected from all the staff members.
14. Strict action will be taken if any file is delayed purposefully. All should co-operate with the
Management, administration and the teaching staff for the smooth and efficient functioning of the