1. The Governing Board should work with mutual understanding and respect for the good of the
College. It should work to uphold the vision and mission of the College.
2. The Governing Board should ensure the academic profile of the College, and try to open new
avenues for further research pursuits in the College. It should ensure an environment conducive for
research for all times.
3. The timely maintenance of the infrastructure and channelling funds for the further development
of the institution and initiating remedial measure should be the prime concern of the Governing Board.
4. The Managing Board is responsible to enforce discipline in the College administration and campus
from time to time.
5. It should maintain transparency and fairness in all kind of administrative activities.
6. It should ensure that feedbacks are taken from students, staff, parents, and non-teaching staff from
time to time, and take necessary steps to improve the service of the College at all levels.
7. It should maintain vibrant relationship of the College with the local community and ensure their
participation in the welfare of the College.
8. It should ensure non-discriminatory practices in the College providing equal opportunity to all
irrespective of caste, creed, religion, race and sex.
9. It should take active steps to implement regulations and requirements demanded by State and
National Governments, and Councils for Higher Education.
10. The Governing Board should meet at least once in a year but it is advised to meet as frequent as