1. The Principal of the College is responsible to abide by the Code or Professional Ethics for teachers.
2. Principal is responsible for the day-to-day administration of the College.
3. The principal should take creative steps to materialise the vision and mission of the College from
time to time.
4. The Principal should initiate development activities of the College in due consultation with the
5. The principal has the prime responsibility to maintain the academic atmosphere of the College.
He/she should ensure the existence of an academic environment within the College and should
endeavour for its enrichment by encouraging research activities.
6. The Principal should monitor, manage and educate the administration of the institution and take
remedial measures wherever it is necessary
7. It is the duty of the Principal to ensure the discipline of the staff, students and nonteaching staff.
8. The Principal has to ensure the equal treatment to all the people in the campus of the College by
removing any kind of discriminatory and disparate practices at any level on the basis of caste, creed,
religion, race, and sex within the administrative and academic structure of the College.
9. Equal opportunities for all students should be ensured by the Principal.
10. The Principal should put best efforts to bring in adequate infrastructural and financial support for
11. The Principal should take measures to ensure the collective responsibility of all staff and
students in the College and thereby build mutual confidence amongst them.